Epsom Salt – 1lb
Epsom Salt or Magnesium Sulfate, helps increase metabolism and chlorophyll production in plants.
Applications of magnesium sulfate aids in seed germination, will enhance plant growth and increases flower production.
Use from the start of germination throughout entire growing to flowering season.
Plants showing signs of spindly growth, or yellowing between leaf veins, or slow to mature or ripening
- Houseplants: 2 tablespoons per gallon of water; feed plants monthly.
- Roses: 1 tablespoon per foot of plant height per plant; apply every two weeks. Scratch 1/2 cup into soil at base to encourage flowering canes and healthy new basal cane growth. Soak un-planted bushes in 1 cup of Epsom Salt per gallon of water to help roots recover. Add a tablespoon of Epsom Salt to each hole at planting time.
- Shrubs (evergreens, azaleas, rhododendron): 1 tablespoon per 9 square feet. Apply over root zone every 2-4 weeks.
- Lawns: Apply 3 pounds for every 1,250 square feet with a spreader, or dilute in water and apply with a sprayer.
- Trees: Apply 2 tablespoons per 9 square feet. Apply over the root zone 3 times annually.
- Garden Startup: Sprinkle 1 cup per 100 square feet. Mix into soil before planting.
Roses fertilized with Epsom Salt grow fuller and increase flowers production.
Enhance pepper plants growth.
Grapes fertilized with Epsom Salt, Rock phosphate, Bone Meal and Sunflower Hull Ash from first planting to growth and fruiting stages.
متوفر في المخزون