بوكاشي ٢.٢ كيلوجرام
Bokashi is a Japanese term meaning fermented organic matter. Rice bran has high levels of antioxidants and minerals(including over 100 antioxidants and 10 types of vitamin E), creating the highest quality Terakashi.
Terakashi Bokashi is commonly used for food waste recycling, odor control for pet waste, and to accelerate compost and plant residue and mulch decomposition. It can also be used in portable toilets, waterless toilets, and added to potting soil mixes.
Terakashi Bokashi Ingredients:
• Texas-grown Organic Rice Bran
• Cane Molasses
Organic Fertilizers are the products of natural decomposition and are easy for plants to digest
Compost and gardening directions:
- Sprinkle Terakashi on food waste after it is placed in a fermentation bucket or compost pile, coating it with the Terakashi. Fermented food waste can be buried in a hole and covered with 6 inches of dirt or layered in a compost pile to accelerate decomposition. Typically, 1lb is used per 5-gallon food waste bucket.
- Apply Terakashi on mulch or plant residue at a rate of 1 lb. per 100 sq. ft once per month.
- Add at 2% to potting soil mixes.
Fermenting Food Wastes
- Use our food waste recycling buckets or part of the kits with airtight buckets.
- Sprinkle Terakashi on fresh food wastes as they added to the bucket to ferment.
Kitty litter directions:
- Add two cups of Terakashi to fresh litter for odor control.
- Add 1 cup of Terakashi per week between litter box changes to maintain freshness and extend the life of the litter.
Keep Terakashi dry during storage. Use Terakashi within 1 year of purchase.
Great for: Composting, Kitchen Composting, Gardening, Odor Control, Oil Spill Clean Up, Potting Soils, Garbage (food waste) Recycling, Kitty Litter Additive (for Odor Control).
Made in the U.S.A.
13 متوفر في المخزون