Park’s Picks Yellow Zinnia
- Genus: Zinnia
- Species: elegans
- Variety: Park’s Picks Yellow
- Item Form: (P) Pkt of 50 seeds
- Bloom Start to End: Early Summer – Late Summer
- Habit: Upright
- Seeds Per Pack: 50
- Plant Height: 3 ft 6 in – 4 ft
- Plant Width: 10 in – 12 in
- Bloom Size: 4 in – 5 in
- Additional Characteristics: Direct Sow, Double Blooms, Flower
- Bloom Color: Yellow
- Light Requirements: Full Sun
- Moisture Requirements: Moist, well-drained
- Soil Tolerance: Normal, loamy
- Uses: Beds, Border, Containers, Cut Flowers, Ornamental, Outdoor
The brightest and best large-flowered yellow Zinnia we know for the garden, bar none!
Canary Bird offers stunning Dahlia-flowered blooms at the end of very long, strong stems. The waxy, tightly-packed petals create a pompon bloom that is almost incredibly full, dotted by a cheerful greenish-yellow central eye. These tall, bushy plants just keep producing all season long. Plants reach 40 to 50 inches in the garden. Perfect for the vase, these blooms last and last. No wonder they’re a Park’s Pick!
Zinnias are one of the easiest annuals to grow, and they attract butterflies to the garden. They are outstanding in beds, borders, and containers. They are the perfect cut flower–the more you cut, the more you get.
They thrive in the sun and heat of summer, and ask only well-drained soil. Their biggest enemy is mildew, so water them with a soaker hose or other ground-based spray to minimize wetting the foliage–or, if this isn’t possible, water them early in the day, so that the leaves can dry off before nightfall.
Space the plants generously to prevent overcrowding. When cutting the blooms for the vase, trim off all the foliage; unlike the blooms, it does not age well! Direct-sow or start ahead indoors.
Pkt is 50 seeds.
متوفر في المخزون