شاي كومبوست للأزهار
made from VERMIGRAND earthworm humus by our partner GARTENleben
Contents: 12 tea bags
The compost tea gives your roses new energy!
Our roses often live in very stressful conditions: cold weather, a lot of rain, fungal infections, aphids and much more do not make life easy for them.
The organic rose casting from GARTENleben represents the perfect organic energy kick for roses. The rose compost tea makes it strong and resistant to a variety of environmental influences. The perfect 100% organic rose fertilizer for your garden!
Last but not least, thanks to the particularly simple and uncomplicated application, organic rosewood is enjoying increasing popularity among rose lovers. Simply hang a tea bag in the watering can – a few hours later, the compost tea from original VERMIGRAND earthworm humus is ready for your roses! Homemade rose fertilizer – that makes the heart of every rose lover beat faster!
Guaranteed 100% organic!
The organic rose casting is an organic fertilizer for your roses. But the product itself is also 100% biodegradable. All components of the compost tea infusion bag are compostable or recyclable (on the compost heap or in the organic bin).
What are the benefits of using compost tea?
– more soil life and greater biodiversity
– greater root growth and thus better stress tolerance in the event of drought
– higher water storage capacity due to better soil cultivation
– more symbiosis and active communication between your plants and soil life
– faster conversion of plant residues into humus
– degradation of compaction and thus an improvement of the soil aggregate state
– the cycle of nature is revived.
– and many more benefits!
Composition of organic rose castings from our partner GARTENleben
- 97% VERMIGRAND earthworm humus
- Herbal component
Production of the organic rosewood with VERMIGRAND earthworm humus
The bio-rose cast is a product that is ideally suited for making small amounts of compost tea. Earthworm humus from VERMIGRAND Naturprodukte is mixed with certain herbs and filled into small tea bags (approx. 50 ml).
The tea bags are hung in the watering can and transform water into the best compost tea with herbal additives, which is perfectly tailored to the needs of roses.
Application of organic rose casting by our partner GARTENleben with VERMIGRAND earthworm humus
The use of bio-rosenguss tea bags is particularly easy and is primarily intended for private users. If you would like to produce larger quantities of compost tea, we recommend our BIOMICROL Aerator, with which you can make up to 100 liters of compost tea yourself every day (more information on the BIOMICROL Aerator from VERMIGRAND Naturprodukte).
This is how I make my own compost tea
- Fill the watering can with 1-2 liters of cold water
- Hang the infusion bag of organic rosewood
- after about 24 hours the compost tea is ready and you can refresh and pamper your roses with self-produced organic rose fertilizer
How often should I water my roses with the compost tea?
We recommend watering the roses with compost tea every 2 weeks.
Information on the disposal of the infusion bag: The bag is 100% compostable – on the compost heap or in your organic bin.
غير متوفر في المخزون