Ruca is one of the tastiest herbs for the modern salad kitchen. Especially in the Italian and Mediterranean cuisine even small additions give salads, meat, rice and pasta dishes and sauces a special treat. Rauke tastes similar to a mixture of peanut, cress and garlic. Good for culture in pots on the windowsill, in the greenhouse or in the field.
in the greenhouse year-round, in the field at the end of March, beginning of September
15 – 20 cm
10 – 14 days at 15 – 20 ° C
year-round, outdoor: June – October
Sowing is child’s play with the SPERLI-SAATBAND: pour it out to grow. The separation is omitted.
1. Prepare the seedbed thoroughly and pull flat, approximately 1 to 1.5 cm deep grooves on the fine crumbled bed.
2. Separate the seed bands at the perforation as shown.
3. Place the single seed tape in the groove and cut the desired length. Protect the seed band by slightly covering the ends with soil.
4. Important: Water the still open groove well, so that the seed tape gets a good ground connection.
5. Close the groove and press the earth well. Water a second time.
6. Never let the seedbed dry out and gently loosen any incrusted areas with cultivator or claw.
5m seed tape
غير متوفر في المخزون