- Sweet & bitter taste
- Vitamin A, B1, B2, C & E
- Light germ
The “happy fruit” comes from China and has been an anti-aging wonder for years. This plant is proven to contain trace elements, amino acids and vitamins. The taste is reminiscent of a mixture of cranberry and church. The cultivation and care of the Goji is absolutely unproblematic.
- Already in January you can sow your goji berries indoors. It is advisable to soak the goji seeds in lukewarm water for one night beforehand.
- Then spread the seeds on the seed soil at a distance of approx. 1 cm.
- Since the goji berry is one of the light germs, you must not cover the small granules with earth.
- In a sunny, warm place it takes about 2 weeks until the first seedlings can be seen, provided you always keep the soil moist.
- When the ice saints are over, you can gently put your seedlings outdoors.
|Sowing date:||January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September|
|Planting distance:||approx. 100 x 100+ cm|
|Germination time:||1 to 2 weeks|
|Harvest:||June, July, August, September, October|
|Brands:||The city gardeners|
|Sowing location:||Pots & bowls (house), pre-culture (house)|
|Content is sufficient for approximately:||1-10 plants|
|Lifespan:||Biennial and perennial|
|Available as:||Portion seeds|
|Height:||60 to 90 cm|
غير متوفر في المخزون