- Aromatic salad with a thick head
- bulletproof, therefore long harvest time
- Resistant to yellowing of the leaf margins
- Germ-tested seeds without the use of genetic engineering
- Premium quality exclusive to Dehner
The cold-resistant ‘Eminence’ seeds can already be sown in April, without having to worry about possible cold spells. The first delicious lettuce heads are ripe even earlier, if you pull in the house, greenhouse or conservatory from the Endive seedlings and then plant them out in May. During their growth, the endives need plenty of water and regular fertilizer supplies to be ready for harvest after about 6 weeks. Sow a small amount of endive about every 2 weeks to be well supplied with fresh salad all summer long .
|June, July, August, September, October
|6 – 12 day (s)
|loose, calcareous, Ensure sufficient moisture
|May June July August
|Sowing / planting depth
|April, May, June, July
|multiple fertilizer inputs necessary
|Dehner premium quality plants
|Content is enough for approx.
غير متوفر في المخزون